Blog

April 2024

Arts on the Texas Plains

April means springtime, but in West Texas, it means something more than fields of cotton, flowers, and the smell of fresh-cut grass. For us, it is the Lubbock Arts Festival, a time to celebrate the written word, pottery, artistic creations, and fun for all.

 

It is a time to display one's work, especially for authors. Two author groups that I belong to will have booths where many local and regional authors will sign their novels, nonfiction, and children's books.

Of my books, I will focus on my most recent highly acclaimed biblical novel, “The Third Dawn: Bethlehem to Golgotha.”


The authors' groups I will collaborate with are the Write Right Critique Group,

 


and the Caprock Writers and Illustrators Alliance.


 

Be sure to stop by our booths. We are always side-by-side. In addition to my biblical novel, I will also have my mystery, espionage, and border war series ready for your inspection.

And you can always find me at www.thomasjnichols.com

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog